2022 Election Commissioner, Bear Lake Local Community
The nomination documents have been put together for anyone interested in being nominated for Commissioner, Bear Lake Local Community.
For information on the nomination or election process, contact the Regional District's Chief Election Officer or Deputy Chief Election Officer at 250-960-4400 or 1-800-667-1959.
For information on campaign financing, contact Elections BC at 1-855-952-0280 or www.elections.bc.ca
Part 1 - Forms to be Completed
Candidate Nomination Package
- C1 – Candidate Cover Sheet and Checklist Form
- C2 – Nomination Documents
- C3 – Other Information Provided by Candidate
- Statement of Disclosure: Financial Disclosure Act
- C4 – Appointment of Candidate Financial Agent
- C5 – Appointment of Candidate Official Agent
- C6 – Appointment of Candidate Scrutineer
- Candidate Information Release Authorization for Civic Info BC
- Release of Personal Information Waiver (optional)
Part 2 - Information
- Notice of Nomination Period
- Bear Lake Local Community Commission
- Bear Lake Local Community Map
- Bear Lake Local Community Establishment Bylaw No. 1794
- Candidate’s Guide
- Local Elections Campaign Financing Act
- Guide to Local Elections Campaign Financing in B.C.
- What Every Candidate Needs to Know