Finance / Finance

Financial Services Frequently asked Questions

Finance FAQ's

By legislation, Regional Districts do not issue tax notices or collect property taxes. The Province of BC's Surveyor of Taxes office issues tax notices for rural area, and payments for properties in the unincorporated areas of the Regional District must be made to the Province.

The BC Assessment Authority
Phone - 250 562-7215 (Prince George office)

Currently we do not offer these features.  Bills can be paid in person at 155 George Street or mailed in.