Robson Valley Community Centre / RVCC Booking
- E-mail the Village of McBride Office, Customer Service Representative, firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (250) 569–2229.
- Complete a Rental Application Form and mail or deliver to:
Robson Valley Community Centre,
c/o Village of McBride Office P.O. Box 519,
100 Robson Centre,
McBride, BC Canada V0J 2E0
- Complete the Rental Agreement and return it as soon as possible with the rental fees (including a $200.00 damage deposit). Upon receipt of the Rental Agreement Form and fees your date(s) will be secured. Cheques are to be made payable to The Village of McBride.
- All events booked at the Robson Valley Community Centre require Event Insurance to a minimum value of $3,000,000 Commercial General Liability coverage. At the discretion of the Regional District, the CGL value required may be more depending on the type of event and activities taking place. Event organizers are encouraged to shop around for event insurance. Please check with your regular insurance agent, insurance agents in your area, and/or on-line at https://bc.events.insure . (please note, this is simply an information forwarding service and does not indicate the Regional District's endorsement of a particular company, product, or website)
- If your guests will be dining, consult Northern Health for guidelines and regulations.
- If alcoholic beverages will be served, consult the BC Liquor Board for guidelines and regulations.