News / Notice Board

Property Tax Payments

May 29, 2019

The Regional District is not authorized to accept property tax payments.  If your tax notice was issued by a municipality, it must be paid to them.  If you received a rural property tax notice from the Province of BC, payments are accepted in person or online through Service BC, or at your financial institution.